Skyline Wealth Strategies, will be postponing live seminars until restrictions in Austin are lifted.
Next Seminars: Due to Corona Virus restrictions and the safety of our clients we are no longer hosting live events. We are still in the office and happy to help with your retirement needs. We are able to meet by phone, Zoom or live in our sanitized offices. We take every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests and clients. In person meetings are scheduled and limited staff will be onsite to reduce risk.
Consultations are designed for individuals ages 50 and above who are nearing or currently in retirement, with a minimum of $100,000 in investable assets.
Our Strategy is inclusive:
Long-Term Care Insurance Alternatives
“Not Your Grandfather’s Retirement”
Live! Four-Part Interactive Series
This live and interactive webinar series will give you the opportunity to ask questions, respond to polls that direct the conversation, and give you insight into the 4 most popular subjects prospective clients ask about.
Join Jess Hamill, Vice President of Skyline Wealth Strategies, for a four-part webinar series that will help prepare you for a secure retirement that will provide you with a steady, reliable income throughout retirement, regardless of marketplace instability.
TAXES – How to position yourself to minimize your exposure in retirement
• Tax deferred accounts vs Tax free
• Roth conversion timing strategies
• Combining Taxable and non-Taxable income streams to stay in lower tax brackets.
• RMD strategy – Minimize paying taxes on income you don’t need
ANNUITIES – The good and the bad
• Lifetime Income
• Death Benefit
• Growth Potential
LIFE INSURANCE contract to create tax-free income:
• Tax strategies
• Living benefits
• Retirement income
How will the SECURE ACT affect your retirement?
• Limiting Stretch IRA’s
• Annuity allocations in 401(k)s
• No IRA Contribution age limit
Webinars and consultations are designed for individuals ages 55 and above who are nearing or currently in retirement, with a minimum of $100,000 in investable assets.
View Previous Webinars
Seeking Answers During the Covid-19 Financial Crisis
We’ve seen and lived through recessions and depressions, and market ups and downs. Now, what may be our greatest challenge yet, the Coronavirus is wreaking havoc on the economy and your retirement portfolio.
Join Skyline Wealth Strategies, for an online presentation discussing strategies to protect your retirement income during the current economic climate.
Topics discussed in webinar:
• How the Coronavirus will affect your retirement plan
• Proactive strategies to survive market volatility
• What changes you should make to your portfolio for a possible pending recession
• Creating supplemental income (you can’t outlive) for inflationary times, unexpected medical expenses, or simply and enhanced lifestyle
• Strategies to generate income in a low interest environment
• The Secure Act – How this new legislation will impact your retirement savings and legacy planning
Webinars and consultations are designed for individuals ages 50 and above who are nearing or currently in retirement, with a minimum of $100,000 in investable assets.