Strategies For A Secure Retirement In Any Marketplace
Join Skyline Wealth Strategies, for a complimentary lunch, where you’ll learn about what you should consider and how to avoid common planning mistakes to ensure a longer, more comfortable retirement.
Space Is Always Limited, Sign Up Early!
Upcoming Seminars: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille (canceled) Postponed until City of Austin restrictions are lifted.
Sign up now for a one on one, 30 minute voice or video call. We can get to know each other, talk about your goals, what we do and see if we are a good fit.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- Income Planning
- Tax Strategy
- Legacy Planning
- Real Estate
- Long-Term Care Insurance Alternatives
Seminars and consultations are designed for individuals ages 50 and above who are nearing or currently in retirement, with a minimum of $100,000 in investable assets.
Seeking Answers During the Covid-19 Financial Crisis
We’ve seen and lived through recessions and depressions, and market ups and downs. Now, what may be our greatest challenge yet, the Coronavirus is wreaking havoc on the economy and your retirement portfolio.
Join us for an online presentation discussing strategies to protect your retirement income during the current economic climate.
Topics discussed in webinar:
- How the Coronavirus will affect your retirement plan
- Proactive strategies to survive market volatility
- What changes you should make to your portfolio for a possible pending recession
- Creating supplemental income (you can’t outlive) for inflationary times, unexpected medical expenses, or simply and enhanced lifestyle
- Strategies to generate income in a low interest environment
- The Secure Act – How this new legislation will impact your retirement savings and legacy planning
Webinars and consultations are designed for individuals ages 50 and above who are nearing or currently in retirement, with a minimum of $100,000 in investable assets.